Facebook is one of top social networking nowadays. People are socializing over the net these days.
People are adding more friends into their account. But do you know how to remove them?
There are instances that you want to remove a friend on your Facebook. Maybe because
- You don’t know the person.
- The person is a stalker.
- The person is an ex-boyfriend/girlfriend.
- He’s a dog, not a person. Dogs can’t do Facebook.
- Or you just want to test this How-To article if it works. Try removing one of your friends.
- And many other reasons.
1.Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the “Account” drop down menu on the upper right portion of Facebook page.
3. Click on “Edit Friends“. A new page will then appear containing your list of friends.
4. Each friends shown from the list have an “x” mark on its right side. Click on the “x” mark to the friend you wish to remove.
5. A dialog will then pop out to confirm this. Just click “Remove from friends” to confirm.