You and your friends are trapped in a room. There’s only one way out but you have to unlock it by using your wits.
You got 45 minutes. And the time is running out. You have to EXIT NOW!
I. Exit Now in a nutshell
Exit Now is a real life escape game.
You will be locked in a room filled with clues. An exit could be a door or any passage way.
The door can be openned by putting the clues together and finding a solution to it.
The clues and solution varies. It could be that when a certain toy block is moved, a key will pop out. Or it could be that when you cut a rope, a key will drop in front of you. Or maybe if you put a liquid to a paper, a secret lock code combination will appear from the paper for you to use to unlock the door. It could be anything. You have to use your wits to get out.
1. Before going in, you have to surrender your bags. You are not allowed to bring cellphone, pen and paper.
You’re not going to bring anything inside.
2. An assigned personnel will place a blindfold on you.
3. Blindfolded, they will guide you as you go inside the room.
4. You will then hear an instruction to put away the blindfold. It is then you will realize that you are all inside the room.
You will notice a huge countdown clock in the room. 45 minutes and the time starts.
5. You can roam around the room. Inspect anything, gather clues, discuss with your peers, anything.
6. The room will have one push-button switch. Press this button if you are stuck or if you need help or if you want to ask anything.
Someone will then go inside the room and will help you solve.
But you can only do this one time for the whole 45-minute session. So use it wisely.
7. If the puzzle is solved, and once the door is unlocked, don’t celebrate yet.
Most of the time, the exit door will lead you to another room.
It means the game is not over yet.
Note: At the start of the game, you will choose a theme for your Exit Now.
There could be many rooms depending on the difficulty level.
As of this writing, they offer the following theme:
- The Mummy
- This theme is like you are in Egypt. So the room will have a pyramid or pharaoh kind of look and feel.
- Difficulty Level (1 being the easiest): 3
- Factory 19
- Industrial or factory kind of theme. Finding a ticking bomb kind of stuff.
- Difficulty Level: 3
- Mission Impossible
- You are in a wealthy mansion and you have to find the treasure hidden on that mansion. High-technology security system with red lasers all over just like the movie Mission Impossible.
- Difficulty Level: 4
- The Orphan
- A horror/scary kind of theme.
- Difficulty Level: 4
- Prison Break
- Locked behind bars, you have to find a way out.
- Difficulty Level: 5
8. If you solve everything before the timer reach zero, you win.
There are no prizes here. Just bragging rights.
If you lose, shame on you.
Just kidding. But just admit it.
Price rate are as follows.
- For 2 People – P650 per pax
- For 3-4 People – P550 per pax
- For 5 and above – P450 per pax
Note: This is base from Cebu’s version of Exit Now located in Time Square. Versions vary depending on the country.
Copyright: Images/Photos on this article are taken from Exit Now site and Facebook page. All credits goes to Exit Now.
For more info, visit Exit Now official site.