It’s the second half of December 2017, and I am recording events on what I saw through sketching.
1. The romantic couple in Jollibee so close to each other that I thought they may be kissing in public.
(Jollibee, Cebu Business Park, Cebu, Philippines)
2. The place called Robinson Cybergate where I waited for my girlfriend to arrive.
3. The old woman reading a newspaper. She keeps her mind sharp through reading.
4. The old Chinese woman enjoying the massage. She laugh hard one time.
5. The guy in motorcycle waiting for someone.
6. The bicycle infront of me when I place my car for oil change service. This bicycle doesn’t need an oil change.
7. The Korean/Japanese woman waiting near the currency exchange store.
8. The woman in Giligan’s clutching her bag as her officemates enjoyed the meal.
9. The family eating their lunch on the day before Christmas.
By this time, I ran out of ink. So I use the pen in my pocket: a gel pen. And when I watercolor it, the gel pen smudges and gives off a pinkish color.
10. The guy eating alone in Dimsum restaurant.
11. The guy in motorcycle wearing his jacket in the reverse way.
12. And the young guy in the barbershop the day before New Year.
All sketches are done in one pad: